Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have used Zaino products for years. http:///www.zainostore.com. As far as I can tell there is nothing better on the market for an amazing finish. I will post a few pics of the goat with 8 coats of z-2 when I can find my dang camera card. You will be amazed. It is a bit of work and one should follow the directions to the letter. If you do, SHAZAMMMMMMM

The website has a ton of good information on it about how to apply, tips, tricks, FAQs and so on. Worth a look at least. Once you try it, nothing else matters.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I tend to agree with you on the depth issue. Zaino Z-2 with ZFX kicker will go deep after 3-4 coats, deeper the more that goes on. A bit of work to be sure, but IMHO, the work is worth it. And it does last. I hate to sound like a Zaino ad, but I really do like it a lot. Their leather-in-a-bottle product is awesome too.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
One coat of Klasse All-In-One topped with one coat of Klasse Sealant looks as good, if not better, than multiple coats of Zaino. Try it sometime. You'll be amazed at how much time you'll save.

Not a knock against Zaino, by any means, because it's great stuff. I just don't have the time to cut the stuff, apply multiple coats, etc.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I never 'cut' any Zanio or waste any time. With the new 'accelerator' just add a few drops to the Zanio and it goes on and off fast and easy. Give the new Zanio a try sometime.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.