Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm like GeeTeeohGuy. Not really my cup of tea, but I can appreciate that it looks cooler than the original and he put a lot of effort into it. Being stationed in Texas I saw a lot of cars like that. Where somebody takes a beautiful car like a 63' Impala and says "How can I **** up this beautiful automobile?" I know, I will lower it so I can't drive over a cigarette pack without bottoming out, put airshocks on it so I can make it jump, put in really thick shag carpet everywhere including the dash, a statue of Jesus on the dash, a chain link steering wheel you have to turn about 18 times lock to lock to make a turn and a stereo in the trunk with all treble and no bass.

I know they spent a lot of time and money, but it just looks wrong to me. They probably think the same about my plain, non glitter paint Gringo driven Pontiac. But if it works for you, go for it. I have a Soldier who paid (a considrable amount I am sure) to have his Honda CRZ painted to look like, ahem, Anakin Skywalker's blue and white Jedi Starfighter. Complete with a fake R2-D2 on top of the roof. He loved it. He certainly got lots of attention. Probably has no idea what a vagina tastes like, but he certainly drew a crowd from people who can speak Klingon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts